In keeping with our objective to bring to you the best in style, quality and craftsmanship, we have designed seven shoes that will be produced exclusively for Claymore Shop by Alden in 2022. Kurtis Williams has selected the designs, leather, stitching, and many other details that make these shoes unique to Claymore Shop and our customers.
The seven new designs for 2022 will be available in spring (2), late summer (1), and fall (4).
Alden will produce our models when they have assembled the materials and production space. Once we receive the acknowledgment from Alden that our order has been accepted, we will begin the official launch of the shoe by taking pre-orders. You may place a pre-order online or in person at our store. Although we announce our window for pre-orders on our website and on social media, your best opportunity for notification is to be a member of our email list.
The shoes that Alden crafts for us are in limited production. This means that we must have enough pre-orders in order to have the shoes made. Although there will be an official launch for each shoe design, you can always place a pre-order prior to the launch date.
Once we receive confirmation from Alden that the shoes are ready for production, pre-orders for non-stock sizes will be closed, and no new orders can be placed for that production run. Pre-orders for stock sizes will continue until they are sold out. Since we cannot determine in advance when Alden will be ready to produce the shoes, we advise you to submit your orders early.
Our stock size runs are 7.5D – 12D. Sizes or widths outside these ranges are available but are considered non-stock. Requests for non-stock sizes can be made online, by email or during a visit to our store.
For stock sizes, a non-refundable deposit of $200 is required. For non-stock sizes, a non-refundable payment-in-full is required because pre-orders of non-stock sizes are final sales, and the shoes may not be returned or exchanged. You must know the size you need. We encourage you to visit our store for a proper fitting and consultation. Please make special note of the particular last of the shoe because it contributes to the determination of size.
Once an order has been finalized, we will start a waiting list for a potential second run. Like the initial run, there must be enough pre-orders to warrant a second run. Although Alden does not provide proactive updates on delivery, we will do our best to monitor the progress of the production.
If you have any questions about our pre-order process, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- Once an order is acknowledged by Alden, we will post the shoe to our online store as being available to reserve and we will begin accepting pre-orders.
- Once Alden confirms that the order is ready for production, we will stop accepting pre-orders of non-stock sizes for that production run. We will continue to maintain a waiting list of pre-orders for a subsequent run. Any subsequent run is dependent on the number of pre-orders and the availability of materials and production space.
- A non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit is required for all pre-orders. The deposit for stock sizes is $200 and for non-stock sizes is the full price of the shoe. The deposit can be placed the online or in person at our store.
- Stock and non-stock sizes can be requested by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by a visit to the store. Pre-orders received after the deadline will be maintained on a waiting list pending determination of a subsequent production run for the shoe.
- Stock shoes may be returned unworn, unused and in salable condition within 14 days of purchase for refund less the $200 non-refundable deposit. Non-stock orders are final sale, non-refundable or exchangeable. You must know which size you need. We are unable to advise customers of stock and non-stock sizes absent a proper sizing in person at the store.
- When the pre-ordered shoes arrive in the store, you will be notified by email that your shoes are ready, at which time payment of the balance becomes due. Final payment must be received within 10 days of notification. Payment not made within this period may result in cancellation of the order and forfeiture of the deposit.
- Final payment must be received within 10 days of notification. Payment not made within this period may result in order cancellation and deposit forfeiture.
- We reserve the right to limit and refuse any order.
Get in touch here to get further clarification on your pre-order experience at Claymore Shop.