Alan Paine Surrey Waterproof Tweed Shooting Coat - Meadow
The Surrey waterproof coat is crafted in a specially selected, contemporary-coloured medium weight pure wool tweed. It’s designed with a roomier shooting fit but retains a flattering shape. It has a sit-down collar, two side vents and a front raglan and back set-in sleeve to enable you to move freely, making the coat extremely comfortable to wear.
ALL WEATHER PERFORMANCE
- Waterproof – heavy rain protection
- Breathable – allows body moisture to evaporate
- Waterproof windbreaker cuffs – no more wet sleeves
- Eyelet drainage holes
- Anti-wicking strip hem
- Exclusively designed pure Wool tweed
- Front raglan and back set-in sleeve
- Two cartridge pockets
- Two hand-warmer pockets with flap retainer straps
- Secure internal pocket
- Map pocket
- Robust two-way YKK zipper
- Estimated delivery: Feb 29 - Mar 04
CLASSIC TAILORING & TIMELESS STYLE SINCE 1966.
Claymore Shop has been Metro Detroit’s arbiter of classical elegance in Menswear for 56 years. We will work with you to define and refine your personal style.
Offering made-to-measure and ready-to-wear, shirts and accessories, Claymore Shop will help you build a timeless wardrobe for whatever your life entails.