Wythe Horseshoe Chainstitched Herringbone Workshirt - Ox Blue
If you've been following Wythe long enough, you've seen they take cues and inspiration from older factory uniforms.
In that same vein, Wythe developed a special cotton herringbone which has been relatively untreated (you can see a lot of the cottons seeds still present in the undyed colorway). There's so much character that modern day finishing processes remove. They prefer to keep the life within the fabric. These workshirts are reminiscent of many vintage references we've found from factory uniforms from the 30s and 40s.
- Horseshoe motif chainstitch embroidered
- Feather pleat
- Triple needle seams with chainstitch runoff
- 100% Cotton
- Undyed color is akin to an "unsanforized" fabric, colors have been garment dyed in LA
- Take one size larger than your usual shirt size
- Made in India, garment dyed in Los Angeles
- Estimated delivery: Feb 29 - Mar 04
CLASSIC TAILORING & TIMELESS STYLE SINCE 1966.
Claymore Shop has been Metro Detroit’s arbiter of classical elegance in Menswear for 56 years. We will work with you to define and refine your personal style.
Offering made-to-measure and ready-to-wear, shirts and accessories, Claymore Shop will help you build a timeless wardrobe for whatever your life entails.